In the third episode of the 2022 Bertarelli Foundation’s marine science webinar, Helen Czerski introduced a panel of speakers who are all working on and around the theme of ocean restoration.
Four phenomenal projects on a global scale from native oyster restoration, mangroves, seagrass to coral restoration.
Following the short talks, members of the public were invited to ask questions on this topic.
- Dr Helen Czerski – moderator
- Cedric Robillot – Great Barrier Reef Foundation
- Jurgenne Primavera – Zoological Society of London, Philippines
- Richard Unsworth – Project Seagrass
- Joanne Preston – University of Portsmouth
You can watch a recording of the webinar below:
Any unanswered questions from the live webinar will be available on the website shortly.