Listen and engage with experts on a variety of topics related to cetacean science and conservation, from the environmental drivers of cetacean distribution to the applications of local ecological knowledge in conservation management.
Following the short talks, members of the audience were invited to ask questions on this topic.
- Dr Helen Czerski – moderator
- Dr Clare Embling – University of Plymouth
- Dr Mingli Lin – Chinese Academy of Sciences & Institute of Zoology
- Michael Mwang’ombe – Kenya Marine Mammal Research & Conservation
- Dr Gill Braulik – University of St Andrews
You can watch a recording of the webinar below: